Buying remotely is quick and convenient, no queues, no time and money wasted traveling, as long as you buy trough a serious and reliable shop. This Traditional Archery Center has built a solid reputation for seriousness and competence since 1989 and has also been a pioneer in online sales.
The orders made on this website www.donadoniarchery.com are processed from Filippo Donadoni, Via Roma 13, Alzano Lombardo 24022 BG, P.I. 01961390166.
Mail order purchases are protected by law and can be returned to our office within 15 working days even without justified reason and without original packaging, provided that the material has not been damaged and has been well packed for shipping. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999,
By proceding with an order on this site, the customer confirms that he has read and accepted the conditions of sale, the costs and the shipping methods and that he wishes to process the payment according to the chosen methods.
The order can only be entered by users of age. By placing the order on my site, the customer declares to have read the conditions of sale, the proposed payment methods and the purchase procedure.
The images, information and technical data in a product sheet are purely indicative and may not be complete or accurate. Filippo Donadoni assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions, without prejudice to the customer’s right of withdrawal, as specified by law.
The order is confirmed by Filippo Donadoni only upon communication of the availability of the goods and only at that time the payment by credit card will be processed.
In case of lack or non-conformity of some items, the customer will be contacted and it will be his decision whether to modify or cancel the order.
Confirmed and paid orders will be shipped to the address specified by the customer who is solely responsible for entering the data correctly and ensuring the presence of someone who collects the package at the address provided. The shipping costs are indicated in the order before its confirmation and are considered accepted upon confirmation.
All amounts displayed on e-archery.it are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency and include VAT.
The customer can make the payment due by choosing one of the following methods listed.
- Payment by credit card:Using the payment procedure with PayPal, suitable for ensuring the confidentiality of the data provided by customers even if they do not own and do not intend to have a PayPal account. For any information and further Legal Agreements, the Customer is asked to consult the sit www.paypal.com.
- Payment trough PayPal: Using your own account PayPal, or by opening a free PayPal account. For any information and further Legal Agreements, the Customer is referred to the website www.paypal.com .
- Cash on delivery:Cash on delivery is accepted both in cash and by bank check made out to Filippo Donadoni and not transferable. Cash on delivery is NOT subject to any surcharge
- Bank wire payment: Inglese Payment by bank transfer can be made using the following details:
– Heading: Filippo Donadoni.
To facilitate the process, the payment receipt together with your order number can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders for Italy are shipped via GLS express courier from the headquarters in Albino (BG) which guarantees delivery in 24/48 hours (excluding islands, lagoons and Clabria which requires longer times). For our part, we do our best to pack the order as soon as possible and so, most orders can be received even the day after the order, if placed in the morning.
It is important to provide a delivery address where someone can be reached during working hours. If no one is at home during working hours, it may be useful to provide the address of a relative or friend, perhaps at a business that is open.
In the event of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient, at the address indicated by him in the order, the courier will leave a notice and try again a second time; if the recipient is still absent, the goods will be kept on delivery for two weeks in stock and a notice will be communicated to us, we will immediately notify the customer.
The goods can also be collected at the nearest GLS office.
The package is carefully packaged and sealed with adhesive tape bearing the words FILIPPO DONADONI, this acts as a seal to certify that no one can have opened the package during the trip and then closed it with a generic tape. The customer must check, upon delivery, that the package is intact and closed with FILIPPO DONADONI tape before accepting the delivery. In the event of a damaged package, the customer can accept the shipment WITH RESERVE indicating the nature of the damage. Some photos of the package and the goods will help us manage any refunds.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (formerly art. 10 law 675/1996) of the aforementioned law, we provide you with the following information.
- The personal data collected are used exclusively for order fulfillment and to contact the customer about his order.
- The processing will be carried out using computerized and / or paper methods, at Filippo Donadoni, Via Roma 13, Alzano Lombardo (BG), and will be carried out exclusively by our operators.
- Such data will absolutely not be disclosed to third parties.
- The provision of personal data is mandatory in order to be able to perform the service requested by you and any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure or partial execution of the service provided by us.
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code (formerly art. 13 of law no. 675/1996), in particular you may ask to know the existence of data processing that may concern you; to obtain without delay the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; updating, rectification or integration of data; the attestation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- For further clarifications regarding the purposes pursued by Filippo Donadoni and for further information write to: email@example.com. For further information on your privacy rights, please visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it.
For any further clarification or complaint, you can contact Filippo Donadoni at +39 351 644 1850 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org